宝鸡文理学院论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 22657|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Wander through the empty city, and do not want to hear any commitment...

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-5-22 10:48:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 wdl0917 于 2012-5-22 10:49 编辑

Come here,with sincere nurturing smile, together through the most beautiful soul in the garden, the same youth.

Stay here, learn from large areas of warm, hand in hand with support through the joy of the journey, and add color to life.

Leave here, do not know when to come back, but this one is covered with flowers and sunshine road will permanently freeze in their hearts.

【1 ° not say goodbye】

Whether it is flowing, or pain. I know that when we no longer care is vulnerable to the attack of. At the moment, has been close to impenetrable.

So, I kept her mouth shut, can only silently turned, Tolerance of pain and tears, smiled and said I'm fine; because I was afraid to leave if I say I'm sorry, so you will not hesitate to me to embrace, let me warm; the determination would fall apart in your arms.

We are children, lost children lost on the road. We have turned so many laps before met, However, we eventually learn who holds tight Whose hands.

I think that will not leave will not hide does not preparedness. However, in the end, I still, as always, to break free and escape from the habitat of the mind. I still can not learn to open your heart, let bright injected into the atrium; I still can not learn the convergence of those indulgent mood, himself arrived in sight of the one end of the dead end.

I think we all Lao Leba are tired; So, we want to run away it.

Always thought that this world is selfish, and people living in this selfish world, is selfish. So I imprison themselves, able to go nor the people came. However, when I recall bits and pieces of this road, I finally discovered that he was wrong. Those distressed I like distressed themselves, or can not be fortified into the heart.

I've been telling myself, do not go too fast, stopped to look at a land full happiness flowers, but in front of the eye-catching sheen of mirage end I can not slow their own pace.

Too much to remember, whether it means that there are too many sad, mean that there is too much of sadness and guilt.

I love you, but in the end, I still can not escape fate, can not escape reality, can only say to you sorry.

【2 ° for a season cycle】

Suddenly unable to organize the language I'm good at, and suddenly can not know what I feel now. Write it again, delete all, are like an abrupt end.

Recall that the bumps in this road, muddle. Like waking up too late to make any response had been to the respective junctions. Want to give yourself courage, it was found originally promised things, there are so many and so many failed to do so.

Not want to hear any commitment has been, because of fear they might eventually become a liar. However, I have always promised to allow themselves to be a ridiculous liar. Perhaps the last, we are right. Wrong, just the beauty of that moment swallowed a rational tangle.

Look at you, from me quiet left in my head and watch your own happiness. I was lonely the other side of flying thoughts. If you can hear my prayer, that is, my heart can not be quiet.

The moment now, I smiled and turned around, trying to leave it once belonged to your place, will not let you see my eyes forbear stubborn endured the heart-breaking. Perhaps, somewhere in a later time, to hear that song for us to commemorate, I still think of you and your smile looks like.

The time will never like me to go so flustered, even the memories rush to passing the place where we stay. I, the same as yesterday as stubborn and sad.

The dust has long settled, do not know a later time, who would accompany your side, slight smile and listen to your joys and sorrows. Perhaps, in the season we have lost, are still remnants of others' laughter sweet.

This time, I think I should be vulnerable to all pretending to be strong in gradually dissipated, I think serious about guarding my loneliness, while allowing the sadness flowing in at the moment of the night, listening to the flow of thoughts, so indifferent heart open unfathomable.

Deep breathing is now mixed with tears taste of late-night atmosphere, deep remember this moment, remember and pay homage to late for our past.

Rotation time, season, joys and sorrows. Withered over the years, who is sweet and attachment.

【3 ° wrote to a former love】

I begin to miss the simple joy of the past. Only already know that any of us recall how to return to the past come to believe that memories are no weight, but it has real people to feel love and be loved.

Looking at the pale blue printed detailed flowers letterhead, think of my collection for several years. Yellowing of the handwriting and the old moldy memory, in the light shaded, the garish and wins the eye. I know it is unrepeatable dream, only half awake between lingering ambiguous, silent in the slightest buckle, creeping.

Windy, and the faint shadow of the moon, and saw those who missed the edge, love love. Recall that commitments along the way, overtaken by events, crushing and rushed time, no one can, careful to appease the lost past.

Wind windy stop, blow away the time, blew away the feelings between us.

Can not remember loved the taste, and also recall no feeling of love. I am alone and across the sea of children, can only alone lonely. Those who repeatedly vowed, hypocritical, as the sky snow in June, far away as Tianshan under the snow lotus.

Embrace their emotions and tangled, suddenly felt the pain of the of Toru heart Ming bone. Hide their faces from ridicule and irony, it is secular and true and false can not be tolerated.

In the mix of concessions and the parting of the junction of the battlefield with the blood, I clearly clearly smell the taste of solitude. It is like a glass of water, crystal clear at a glance, self-esteem and a desire to have nowhere to hide.

The silence of the night, I would like to gently hum a song, perhaps to pay homage to the loss of emotional and time; perhaps, waiting for the unknown and suffering; Perhaps nothing; just accidentally falling over the floor lonely, suddenly out of control.

The heart gradually calm down and fell asleep. The soul is such as ripple pan-open, dispersed, dispersed, until the unknown. The heart finally so tired.

【4 ° to remain a blessing to you】

I looked at you had written to my words, word by word, over and over again. Until the dimly through tears, until it burst into tears.

Daylight Allure moved, I had not given even a glimmer of your return, but you, as always, Fasan Zhao warm.

Want to write, in order to better mitigate my guilt. Pale language, any time I reap what you sow also expressed no dry mess of emotions. I began to not have the heart to write, but the kind of strong thoughts suppressed, I think I want not comfort, but a commemoration. But perhaps what is useless.

I got so much warmth, is a windfall. I think even if I leave, I am also happy.

I firmly believe that some people of some things. Is not polished after any time or distance and disappearing. Who taste those scenes, in turn alternately superimposed. I will remember, will always remember those warm even for a moment and immortal.

Our feelings will continue, continue, continue for many years. Because we want to continue with happiness.

- An edge, from the strange to the familiar.

- A situation from friend to Xiangxi.

- No matter the distance, blessed mood it does not change.

- Although the greeting has been uneven, but his wish has not stopped.

- May leave a long, long time, but miss the mood will not change.

评分

查看全部评分

2#
发表于 2012-6-6 10:53:07 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|宝鸡文理学院论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 23:35 , Processed in 0.216264 second(s), 19 queries .